Orthotics Fitting Instructions
- Break your orthotics in gradually. Start out wearing them a couple hours a day and progressively increase the amount of time until you can wear them a full day.
- We do not recommend that you run or participate in sporting activities for approximately 15-20 hours of break in time. The materials are made of soft, low to moderate density material and they will compress and settle approximately 10% during this time.
- We recommend that you have your orthotics refurbished after a few months to add durability and extended life. We provide this service at no additional charge.
- Orthotics can generally take several weeks to fully accommodate to your new corrective position. It is not unusual during this period of accommodation to experience minor areas of discomfort until your body can adjust to the repositioning and static alignment of your foot.
- Soft orthotics should fit in most of your tie footwear. If you need additional space try removing the original liner that comes with your shoe or sneaker.
- Average life span for your orthotics is 1-3 years. This time frame is very dependant on many factors such as weight, activity level, type of footwear and thereby should be re-evaluated periodically.
G&P Custom Orthotics - All Rights Reserved
22 Horseshoe Lane, Clinton, MA 01510
Office: (781) 391-7045
Cell: (617) 962-1621
Home | About G&P | Locations | Contact Us | Frequent ?'s | Fitting Instructions | Brace Information | Links